Welcome to the RIPE NCC LIR Portal
The LIR Portal lets you manage your registry data and make queries and
Features of the LIR Portal include:
- View and edit your LIR contact and address information
- View billing information
- View IP and AS resources
- Check the status of open tickets
- Register for the RIPE NCC General Meeting
- Request IPv4, IPv6 and AS Numbers
- Update certain attribute values in allocation objects
- Request approval and have an assignment automatically registered in the RIPE Database
All information exchanged is encrypted to ensure security.
The RIPE NCC Member Update is a useful way to stay up-to-date with the latest RIPE and RIPE NCC developments, issues and policies.